Canon is a Japanese multinational corporation specialized in optical and imaging products that include the following products:
- Medical equipment
Canon PIXMA E3170 printers are the inkjet printers that are incredibly affordable and are mostly shopped mostly for the office purposes. The printers have a sleek design using dye-based inks for amazing gradients and color. The printers have Advanced Printing Technology having a high quality printing effects. At some point, the user may face some issues while printing like canon error code B200, printing error code 0 and so on. Out of these errors, error code B200 is the error commonly faced by the users.
The error B200 is related to the printhead of the printer, when its temperature or the voltage is not normal. In the below information, I am introducing some common solutions that could be used to resolve the error without making much efforts.
- Disconnect the power cable connection of the printer.
- After waiting for one hour, connect the power cable.
- Check and clean Head contact pin condition of the carriage unit.
- Check the Cable connection especially the carriage FFC.
- Power off the printer and open the panel.
- Again power on the printer and wait for the carriage to start to move towards left.
- Let it cover the half way.
- Shut the cover before the carriage reaches the left side.
- Leave the Printer, keeping it turned on.
- Unplug the power cable.
- Open the printer and push the whole print head mechanic towards center.
- Keep the printer still open, plug the power and turn it ON.
- While the head start moving towards left, close the cover
- Wait until its boot up.
Solution 5: Clean the printhead:
- Remove the printhead, put it in a dish filled with water for a night.
- Only the nozzle should be wet not the electronic components.
- Dry it using the hairdryer thoroughly.
- Now again install in the printer.
- If the printer still persists, then the printhead is defective.
Solution 6: Replace the printhead:
- If the printhead still causing the issue, then just replace the printhead.
If you need any kind of help regarding office then visit Canon printer support
Hanley Smith a professional technical writer and holds years of experience writing on latest technology. He has also briefed about Office, antiviruses, printers. Many of his articles are published in newspapers and magazines.